Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How do I get student loans for college? and Anti IMF Loan Protest in Down Town, Cairo

How do I get student loans for college?



I'm completely and 100% clueless on how to get student loans for college. I'm already enrolled. The first 2 years have been out of pocket, but now I'm going to need student loans to pay the rest. How on earth do I do that?


loan best answer:

Answer by Amber Marie
First of all fill out the FAFSA, it is a summary of your and your parents 2009 tax returns. This is the application for grants, loans, and work-study. Do this right away as the priority deadline has passed. It does not cost anything, go to www.fafsa.ed.gov.


loan

Anti IMF Loan Protest in Down Town, Cairo
loan

Image by Gigi Ibrahim



Orignal From: How do I get student loans for college? and Anti IMF Loan Protest in Down Town, Cairo

No comments:

Post a Comment