Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Can someone give me a list of financing companies for high end musical instruments? and Views from Finance Tower in Brussels

Can someone give me a list of financing companies for high end musical instruments?



I need list of financing companies for high end musical instruments such as guitars, pianos, drums and the such. If you could give me the names of financing companies, or retailers that do this, I would appreciate it. I am doing a school project, and need this information.


Finance best answer:

Answer by John S
I can only really tell you about the drums. Each drum company has it's own beginner, intermediate, and high end kits. The most notable retailers are Tama, Pearl, Sonor, Yamaha, Mapex, Gretsch, Ludwig


Finance

Views from Finance Tower in Brussels
Finance

Image by fabonthemoon
journée chantiers ouverts / open wervendag mai/mei 2007



Orignal From: Can someone give me a list of financing companies for high end musical instruments? and Views from Finance Tower in Brussels

No comments:

Post a Comment