Friday, January 31, 2014

I am williams when you are banking your money in the bank Account but un fortunately the account is empty.? and 1959 ANZ Bank in Manly New South Wales

I am williams when you are banking your money in the bank Account but un fortunately the account is empty.?



when you are banking you money in the bank account but un fortunetly when you are going to check your money in the bank accunt the account is empty.

what should i do when my account is empty.


bank best answer:

Answer by Joe
Call the bank.


bank

1959 ANZ Bank in Manly New South Wales
bank

Image by Degilbo on flickr
A touch of nostalgia, perhaps, for former employees of the ANZ Bank in Manly in the 1950's. I doubt very much if the ANZ Bank is still in this building, given the way banks now operate in Australia. The Morris Minor, in splendid condition, at the kerb was probably brand new, and would be of interest to car enthusiasts.

This image was captured with my then new Rolleicord Va, on Agfacolor Transparency 120 film. Having just acquired a Epson V500 photo scanner, I have begun the process of resurrecting my collection of transparencies from those bygone days.
_________________________________________________________________
Please don't invite me to over-regulated and restricted groups.

PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY TYPE OF GRAPHICS OR IMAGES IN COMMENTS
(I will delete them without notice).

POR FAVOR NO USE NINGÚN TIPO DE GRÁFICA O IMÁGENES EN COMENTARIOS
(Los suprimiré sin el aviso).

Your real comments and constructive criticism are appreciated and welcome.
_________________________________________________________________



Orignal From: I am williams when you are banking your money in the bank Account but un fortunately the account is empty.? and 1959 ANZ Bank in Manly New South Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment