Monday, January 27, 2014

What do you have to do to get a subsidized loan for college? and Quicken Loans Arena

What do you have to do to get a subsidized loan for college?



In my Financial aid award letter, along with my grant there was a subsidized loan also listed. In my college, you have to fill out a separate application for a loan so would that subsidized loan fall under a loan I need to apply for? Or would it be with I either accept it along with my grant or reject it?
(I don't NEED this loan, I would just like to know what I have to do if I decided I wanted the loan)


loan best answer:

Answer by Jo Han
All student loans in the U.S. are now subsidized. Thank Obama.


loan

Quicken Loans Arena
loan

Image by Erik Daniel Drost



Orignal From: What do you have to do to get a subsidized loan for college? and Quicken Loans Arena

No comments:

Post a Comment