Thursday, January 16, 2014

What does it mean when my contractor says that they are "bonded"? and Paseo/Bond Bridges - 10/31/09 - Kansas City

What does it mean when my contractor says that they are "bonded"?



What is the advantage of being bonded, how can I contact a bonding agent to find out more about this?

How is bonding different from being insured?


Bond best answer:

Answer by Tim
A bond is a different form of insurance that will pay off if you, or your employees, are convicted of theft.

You contact an insurance broker.


Bond

Paseo/Bond Bridges - 10/31/09 - Kansas City
Bond

Image by CoolValley
The old making way for the new.

The Paseo bridge is being replaced with the Bond bridge.

The Paseo bridge has been around for about 50 years or so. The Bond bridge is scheduled for a 2011 opening.

These bridges carry north and southbound federal highways I-29 and I-35 across the Missouri river at Kansas City, Missouri.



Orignal From: What does it mean when my contractor says that they are "bonded"? and Paseo/Bond Bridges - 10/31/09 - Kansas City

No comments:

Post a Comment