Thursday, January 16, 2014

Is it possible to setup online banking with Visa instead of my bank? and A Bank of England, British fifty pound note

Is it possible to setup online banking with Visa instead of my bank?



I am in the military and use Pacific Marine Credit union but have had many problems trying to setup an online banking account. I called up the bank and they also couldnt help me set it up...

So i was wondering if i can setup online banking but instead of with my bank, with visa....

Is it possible?


bank best answer:

Answer by Tim
Visa is not a bank. They do not offer savings or checking accounts.


bank

A Bank of England, British fifty pound note
bank

Image by The Laird of Oldham
A fifty pound note, as issued by the Bank of England. Fifty pound notes are not often seen really.



Orignal From: Is it possible to setup online banking with Visa instead of my bank? and A Bank of England, British fifty pound note

No comments:

Post a Comment