Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Investment word problem HELP? and Russell Investment (3)

Investment word problem HELP?



"A professor wants to supplement her pension with investment interest. If she invests $ 25,000 at 6% interest, how much more would she have to invest at 7% to achieve a goal of $ 2,480 per year in supplement income?"

Please someone help! I have worked on this problem and I have no idea how to do it. I even waited 2 and a half hours for an online tutor who wouldnt help me. Please I need help with this problem. Thanks


Investment best answer:

Answer by SumDude
Extra needed income = 2480 - (25000 x .06) = 980

Investment x 7% = 980 ...... 980/ .07 = $ 14,000 using a 2 step process.

{before taxes !! lol}


Investment

Russell Investment (3)
Investment

Image by binw.marketing



Orignal From: Investment word problem HELP? and Russell Investment (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment