Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What is the function of an Investment Holding company? and Ingenhoven Architects - European Investment Bank - photo 07.jpg

What is the function of an Investment Holding company?



Okay, this is a little long but here goes: My uncle owns a Multi-Million Rand Investment Holding company here in South Africa, so first of all, I'd like to know what it's core function is. Seeing as he is such a successful person, when I get done with high school and university I wanna go work for him for the first couple of years of my career. And secondly, if I were to work in his company, what would I be doing? HELP! I wanna get ALL my info before I approach him seeking mentorship. Please and thank you!!!


Investment best answer:

Answer by Mohammad
1. An investment holding company refers to a company whose principal activity is that of investment holding. It owns investments such as properties and shares for long term investment and derives investment income such as dividend, interest or rental.

2. For details, please read:

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04_ektid444.aspx
http://www.takamulinvest.com/
.
.


Investment

Ingenhoven Architects - European Investment Bank - photo 07.jpg
Investment

Image by 準建築人手札網站 Forgemind ArchiMedia



Orignal From: What is the function of an Investment Holding company? and Ingenhoven Architects - European Investment Bank - photo 07.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment