Saturday, March 29, 2014

Loan question thanks? and V-Lang Son-Lac Ho Phai Loan (8)

Loan question thanks?



Ok so last aug my husband and I got a loan together for. 1000 just a personal loan at my bank. An I paid it off in 6months. Well today I wana go get a personal loan for 500 in just my name. My bank won't. go any higher than 1500 for a personal loan. But anyways. I don't have a credit card or anything. Oh an for my last loan I was never late on a payment an I never missed a payment. I'm not in debt. Do u think my bank will approve me for a loan? And my bank is a small town bank. Thanks and God Bless


loan best answer:

Answer by rwbasso
I think your chances are very good with a local community bank. They still have to consider credit scores and reporting guidelines,but often times a positive past payment history will be a HUGE positive factor in your favor.

When you apply for the loan, go in and actually speak one on one with your banker.

As a hint, go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get a free copy of your credit report. This site is the official site of the credit bureaus. It os not a scam "free credit report" site.


loan

V-Lang Son-Lac Ho Phai Loan (8)
loan

Image by jbeaulieu



Orignal From: Loan question thanks? and V-Lang Son-Lac Ho Phai Loan (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment