Sunday, March 30, 2014

18yro wanting to start investments? and Save Darfur protest at Franklin Templeton Investments

18yro wanting to start investments?



I am wanting to learn stocks or something of a investment . I've heard of penny stocks ? Any current investors have and knowledge they can share for me to work my way to the millions I want my own bussines


Investment best answer:

Answer by Frank
Penny stocks are a good way to lose all your money.

Any investment that has a high return also has a high risk of loss. If there were a high return investment that did not have a high risk, people would stampede to it, bidding up the price (which lowers the return).

The way to become a milionaire investing is to take very big risk.

Or, get a good job and save your money in a reasonable investment.


Investment

Save Darfur protest at Franklin Templeton Investments
Investment

Image by Steve Rhodes



Orignal From: 18yro wanting to start investments? and Save Darfur protest at Franklin Templeton Investments

No comments:

Post a Comment