Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What is a standered hold or delay on banks holding checks? and First Interstellar Space Bank of Space

What is a standered hold or delay on banks holding checks?



I got a letter stating that they are holding my checks for deposit and all it said was a "Slandered Delay" but it didn't tell me how many days. I know I will call the bank but its not huge deal but just curious I bank with Citi Bank. I've only banked with them for about 2 months now.


bank best answer:

Answer by Becky D
It all depend on the amount of the check and what type of check it is. I work at a bank and we only hold checks overnight until the next business day unless it is over $ 5k.


bank

First Interstellar Space Bank of Space
bank

Image by Profound Whatever
I've gone and made a space bank.

I've also gone and decided I'm not going to become a spacer anytime soon. I just can't fill a wall. Space-y walls can't just be blank, flat, solid-color monoliths; they need something to make them sci-fi-ier, and I can't really figure out what that something should be without copying someone else's design. Greebles just aren't my specialty, and their absence here is a bit of a flaw, in my opinion.

That said, I did get to make some weird characters, so that was fun. I never thought I'd use the Mr. Krabs head again.

There's one missing picture in which the entire structure is next to my usual can of Pringles, just for a sense of scale. The thing is massive... for me.



Orignal From: What is a standered hold or delay on banks holding checks? and First Interstellar Space Bank of Space

No comments:

Post a Comment