Sunday, January 19, 2014

I refinanced my home loan this year. Can I tax deduct the mortgage interest on the old loan and my new loan? and V-Lang Son-Lac Ho Phai Loan (2)

I refinanced my home loan this year. Can I tax deduct the mortgage interest on the old loan and my new loan?



I paid off a great deal of interest on the original loan and just want to be sure before I attempt to deduct it.
I meant to say I refinanced in September 2007 not this year.


loan best answer:

Answer by trop
This year being 2008 means the new loan is not eligible until next filing. The old loan is deductible.


loan

V-Lang Son-Lac Ho Phai Loan (2)
loan

Image by jbeaulieu



Orignal From: I refinanced my home loan this year. Can I tax deduct the mortgage interest on the old loan and my new loan? and V-Lang Son-Lac Ho Phai Loan (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment