Friday, January 17, 2014

How long will the 0% financing last? and VP Finance and Resources Richard Florizone

How long will the 0% financing last?



I'm pregnant and we're expecting in May. We're looking to trade in my '04 Honda Accord coupe in for a Toyota Sienna. We test drove the minivan tonight and really liked it, but we were planning on waiting until March or April to get the car. However, everyone is telling us to go for it because they're offering 0% financing. (I'm not really worried about getting approved; we have great credit.) However, do you think the 0% financing will last until March or April or should we get it 4 months before we have the baby?


Finance best answer:

Answer by Ironball
My batteries died in my chrystal ball.


Finance

VP Finance and Resources Richard Florizone
Finance

Image by University of Saskatchewan



Orignal From: How long will the 0% financing last? and VP Finance and Resources Richard Florizone

No comments:

Post a Comment