Friday, January 17, 2014

How do I declare bankruptcy to get rid of student loans? and Quicken Loans Arena

How do I declare bankruptcy to get rid of student loans?



I owe about 220,000 in student loans (75,000 in private loans, 110,000 from direct loans (sub and unsub) and the rest from AES (sub and unsub)) plus 5,000 credit card debt and I just CAN'T get a job in this economy. Is there anyway to claim bankruptcy and get rid of the student loans?


loan best answer:

Answer by A Hunch
Taxes and student loans are excluded from bankruptcy.
There is no way to get this debt forgiven via BK.
look to see if there is any types of programs that will forgive student loans for your degree - For example: teaching in underprivileged areas, medicine in rural areas, etc.


loan

Quicken Loans Arena
loan

Image by Erik Daniel Drost



Orignal From: How do I declare bankruptcy to get rid of student loans? and Quicken Loans Arena

No comments:

Post a Comment