Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How can I tell if my chiropractor is under my insurance? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

How can I tell if my chiropractor is under my insurance?



How can I tell if the chiropractor I have been going to accepts my insurance. I'm switching insurances on November 1st, so I need to know if they accept my new insurance. If they don't, I want to see what my other options are.


insurance best answer:

Answer by Matt @ DenverWest Insurace
Simple answer, ask your Chiropractor. He can choose which insurance's he uses.


insurance

Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally
insurance

Image by Steve Rhodes
near the offices of Anthem Blue Cross

moveon.org

healthcare.barackobama.com

healthcareforamericanow.org

www.healthcareforallnow.org


www.billionairesforwealthcare.com

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org


Documentary on the Raging Grannies

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org/Raging_Grannies/The_Grann...

The Waiting Room, a documentary on Highland Hospital in Oakland which is posting short videos during production

whatruwaitingfor.com



Orignal From: How can I tell if my chiropractor is under my insurance? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

No comments:

Post a Comment