Friday, January 17, 2014

Where can I open an investment account in which I am free to choose which stocks I can purchase and sell? and The view from Nuveen Investments

Where can I open an investment account in which I am free to choose which stocks I can purchase and sell?



I am looking for an online investment account in which I can buy, sell or trade stocks whenever I want to. Anyone know where I could find one? Thanks.
Thanks for the answer Judy, I didn't mean 24hrs a day. I just meant if I wanted to purchase or sell a few stocks I can get it done within 20 mins or so rather than playing around on the phone or sending e-mails.


Investment best answer:

Answer by Judy
Google: Discount Broker Survey 2010
Choose a broker you like.
The big boys and the best are Charles Schwab and Fidelity Investments.
Note: They have regular trading hours, and extended hours. I do not know of any company that lets you trade 24 hours a day..


Investment

The view from Nuveen Investments
Investment

Image by mediageek



Orignal From: Where can I open an investment account in which I am free to choose which stocks I can purchase and sell? and The view from Nuveen Investments

No comments:

Post a Comment