Tuesday, January 21, 2014

where can I find a good technical stock screener? and Thanksgiving Leftover Stock

where can I find a good technical stock screener?



I need a stock screener to work on my trading.where can i find a good technical stock screeners for technical indicators? anyone have suggestions for me? Thanks


Stock best answer:

Answer by Tim Chen a
If you are looking for a stock screener that scans for indicators like candlestick patterns, moving average, macd crossover, RSI, CCI and so on you may want to check out http://www.dojispace.com


Stock

Thanksgiving Leftover Stock
Stock

Image by ilovebutter
Chicken, carrots, celery, onion, rosemary and thyme - all locally grown. Fill pot with water and let simmer for a few hours, then drain.



Orignal From: where can I find a good technical stock screener? and Thanksgiving Leftover Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment