Monday, January 20, 2014

What is the history of personal finance? and Conference on entrepreneurial finance at the 3rd Annual Internet of Things Europe 2011 Congress

What is the history of personal finance?



I mean how did personal finance started? who created it?
Sorry if I wasn't clear. What I mean is how did all the personal finance started?
For example, we know the stock markets "History of stock market trading in the United States can be traced back to over 200 years ago. Historically, The colonial government decided to finance the war by selling bonds, government notes promising to pay out at profit at a later date. Around the same time private banks began to raise money by issuing stocks, or shares of the company to raise their own money. "



Finance best answer:

Answer by Brandon
I don't quite understand this question.

Personal finance is just managing your own money.

I think since money or even value existed this started.

For instance I am going to manage my sheep and when I eat / raise them. I need to have enough food and supplies, and raise enough for the future. Everyone has always managed thier assets.


Finance

Conference on entrepreneurial finance at the 3rd Annual Internet of Things Europe 2011 Congress
Finance

Image by Miguel Ángel López Trujillo, el "Google Humano"
Brussels, 29th June 2011

More info:
www.eu-ems.com/agenda.asp?event_id=70&page_id=500



Orignal From: What is the history of personal finance? and Conference on entrepreneurial finance at the 3rd Annual Internet of Things Europe 2011 Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment