Sunday, January 19, 2014

What is a good bank to bank with? and South Bank Summer

What is a good bank to bank with?



I'm 18, and I'm planning on opening a new bank account. I want to start a savings account for business that I plan to one day open. I also want a checking account that doesn't kill me when I don't have a certain amount of money in it. I also want a normal savings account. I want to work with a national bank that is established in many areas. What bank cares about it it's customer, and won't charge hidden and silly fees?


bank best answer:

Answer by Rob
if in USA, all banks are the same.
your best options are local community
owned banks or credit unions.

national banks do not care - simple.
u are a number and can be replaced.

learn your local banking rules.
READ all the fine print.
balance your accounts weekly as banks
make millions on people who do not.


bank

South Bank Summer
bank

Image by garryknight
A view along the South Bank shot with Hoya P/L filter. Note the contrast.



Orignal From: What is a good bank to bank with? and South Bank Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment