Wednesday, January 22, 2014

is it good or bad to have lots of bank accounts at different banks? and Malala Yousafzai speaks at World Bank headquarters on the International Day of the Girl

is it good or bad to have lots of bank accounts at different banks?



I have 6 bank accounts divided between 3 banks. Is this good or bad? I'm not sure if I should shut a couple of them, and if I do will the banks give me hassle about it? They have each tried to persuade me to move my other accounts over to each of them when ever I mentioned that I have other bank accounts.


bank best answer:

Answer by loutx5
No. Yuo only need 1 bank for checking. You might have 2 or 3 for Cd's. You need to shop around for CD rates. Bank of America CD rates suck. Ally Bank is pretty good.


bank

Malala Yousafzai speaks at World Bank headquarters on the International Day of the Girl
bank

Image by World Bank Photo Collection
October 11, 2013 - Washington DC., 2013 World Bank / IMF Annual Meetings. A Conversation with Malala Yousafzai, the 16-year-old from Pakistan, spoke Friday at World Bank headquarters with World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim, about her passionate fight for girls' education. A year ago, Malala was shot in the head by the Taliban as she was returning from school on a bus. Photo: Simone D. McCourtie / World Bank

Photo ID: 101113-JYK-MALALA143F



Orignal From: is it good or bad to have lots of bank accounts at different banks? and Malala Yousafzai speaks at World Bank headquarters on the International Day of the Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment