Monday, January 20, 2014

If I use my savings bonds to pay student loans, am I exempt from paying tax on the savings bond interest? and Day 84/365. Bonds, the ones that matter the most.

If I use my savings bonds to pay student loans, am I exempt from paying tax on the savings bond interest?



I recently received savings bonds in my name from my deceased father, and have student loans. I head there is no tax on the interest of the savings bonds if you use it for education. Is that true?


Bond best answer:

Answer by tro
yes savings bond can avoid the interest using for education expenses


Bond

Day 84/365. Bonds, the ones that matter the most.
Bond

Image by In Focuz
Does not this image remind of you of all the special bonds you have and share with people? It reminds me of the good times that I was able to share with people who have made a difference in my life



Orignal From: If I use my savings bonds to pay student loans, am I exempt from paying tax on the savings bond interest? and Day 84/365. Bonds, the ones that matter the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment