Wednesday, January 15, 2014

how can I transfer money to the US from Spain through my bank? and Columbus_Irwin_Bank_07_m1_screen

how can I transfer money to the US from Spain through my bank?



I need to transfer to an account in Citizens Bank in the USA, but they say they don't work with SWIFT or BIC. And that most US Banks don't have that.
My local bank here, BBVA, requires either a SWIFT or BIC identification of the bank in order to make the transfer.
Anyone know what to do, or tried this before?


bank best answer:

Answer by Go Cubs Go
Most banks have electronic transfers . Put your money in a major bank in Spain. Then you will have no problem when tranferring it.


bank

Columbus_Irwin_Bank_07_m1_screen
bank

Image by pntphoto
Irwin Union Bank and Trust arcade and addition.
Architect Kevin Roche, 1973.
Columbus, Indiana.



Orignal From: how can I transfer money to the US from Spain through my bank? and Columbus_Irwin_Bank_07_m1_screen

No comments:

Post a Comment