Sunday, January 19, 2014

How can I get health insurance for my organization? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

How can I get health insurance for my organization?



I am starting an organization for individuals with a rare medical disorder. I want to also be able to provide health insurance to cover related services. Possibly a group coverage. Does anyone know what insurance company would provide this service.


insurance best answer:

Answer by Zarnev
None. Insurance companies will not cover this type of organization anymore. That is because only people with medical conditions would join such an organization and the insurance company would not be able to charge enough premium to stay in business.


insurance

Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally
insurance

Image by Steve Rhodes
near the offices of Anthem Blue Cross

moveon.org

healthcare.barackobama.com

healthcareforamericanow.org

www.healthcareforallnow.org


www.billionairesforwealthcare.com

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org


Documentary on the Raging Grannies

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org/Raging_Grannies/The_Grann...

The Waiting Room, a documentary on Highland Hospital in Oakland which is posting short videos during production

whatruwaitingfor.com



Orignal From: How can I get health insurance for my organization? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

No comments:

Post a Comment