Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Can my bank see my other bank account at a different bank? and Malala Yousafzai speaks at World Bank headquarters on the International Day of the Girl

Can my bank see my other bank account at a different bank?



Do they see each others information. Or can they check my account at my other bank?
Thank You for answer below. No I just want to change banks and I just told them I have an account somewhere else to put it into but I didnt open up the account yet. Did'nt want to look stupid ha.


bank best answer:

Answer by William
NO

Unless there is probable cause that you may be inviolation of the Patriot Act banks do NOT discuss your balance with any other institution without your permission.


bank

Malala Yousafzai speaks at World Bank headquarters on the International Day of the Girl
bank

Image by World Bank Photo Collection
October 11, 2013 - Washington DC., 2013 World Bank / IMF Annual Meetings. A Conversation with
Malala Yousafzai, the 16-year-old from Pakistan, spoke Friday at World Bank headquarters with World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim, about her passionate fight for girls' education. A year ago, Malala was shot in the head by the Taliban as she was returning from school on a bus. Photo: Simone D. McCourtie / World Bank

Photo ID: 101113-JYK-MALALA088F



Orignal From: Can my bank see my other bank account at a different bank? and Malala Yousafzai speaks at World Bank headquarters on the International Day of the Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment