Friday, November 29, 2013

Is it a good or bad idea to sell your company stocks for profit? and Stock Texture

Is it a good or bad idea to sell your company stocks for profit?



As in the stocks you purchased through your company's employee stock purchase program? Or should you just leave it alone? Let me know, thanks.


Stock best answer:

Answer by Blue B
Er- I got an Idea.

I get 15% off my companies stock and I dont have to pay broker fees. Why can't I just buy..lets say..........1000 shares of it with my employee discount then immediately sell it?


Sure why not, stock are investments. If you wanna take your money out, nothings stopping you.


Stock

Stock Texture
Stock

Image by rubyblossom.
****Please feel free to use this Texture in your Artwork, if you do use it i would love it if you would please post your work in my group here****
www.flickr.com/groups/1296873@N23/
Thank you ***



Orignal From: Is it a good or bad idea to sell your company stocks for profit? and Stock Texture

No comments:

Post a Comment